SIM LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SIM LEAGUE

HomeResultsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scattered sims
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby Simjunkie Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:58 am

» UFA-Kael Mouillerat
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby Simjunkie Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:18 pm

» 2018-2019 Trade Block
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby xzel Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:59 pm

» Dallas Stars
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby mikaelbacklund Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:06 pm

» 2018-2019 Coaching Changes
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby beedub Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:22 pm

» UFA - Alex Radulov
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby beedub Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:15 pm

» slight delay
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby Markofalltrad Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:00 pm

» UFA - Jaccob Slavin
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby beedub Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:55 am

» 2018-2019 Approved Trades
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby beedub Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:53 am

» 2018-2019 Prospect Creation
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby xzel Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:31 pm

» UFA - Samuel Morin
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby AuthorityZero Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:47 pm

» Boxscores
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby ryanhb Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:48 am

» NHL rerates
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby AuthorityZero Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:00 pm

» UFA - Colton Parayko
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby xzel Fri May 27, 2016 9:06 pm

» UFA - Day 2
Player suspensions due to over cap problem Emptyby beedub Fri May 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Similar topics

Player suspensions due to over cap problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beedub

beedub

Player suspensions due to over cap problem Empty
PostSubject: Player suspensions due to over cap problem   Player suspensions due to over cap problem EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:37 am

some of you will access your team to find some key suspensions. This is as a result of poor cap management.

I have started and will be reviewing, along with Simjunkie, to bring all teams in line with our 70 million pro cap.

As i review teams, if i am able to drop young guys down and save the hassle of suspensions, i will.

for those of you who do have players suspended, they will remain so until you make moves to ensure your cap compliance.

if by the end of the regular season, you have not notified me of trades/moves to bring you to compliancy, then further sanctions will be imposed. They can be player releases, draft picks, or flat out losing your team.

We encourage active participation, but no sense keeping you around if you don't acknowledge your cap, and ensure compliance.
Back to top Go down
Flames22

Flames22

PostSubject: Re: Player suspensions due to over cap problem   Player suspensions due to over cap problem EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:59 am

For anyone still over the cap I'm open for trades...
(also is there an updated GM list that shows who manages what teams?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player suspensions due to over cap problem   Player suspensions due to over cap problem EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:05 am

I want your pick flames and anyone else first too
Back to top Go down
Flames22

Flames22

PostSubject: Re: Player suspensions due to over cap problem   Player suspensions due to over cap problem EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:15 pm

for a shot at first overall this year?? it'll cost you an arm and a leg and a lot of players...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player suspensions due to over cap problem   Player suspensions due to over cap problem EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:52 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
indy49

indy49

PostSubject: Re: Player suspensions due to over cap problem   Player suspensions due to over cap problem EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:32 am

I want my Sharks back :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player suspensions due to over cap problem   Player suspensions due to over cap problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Player suspensions due to over cap problem
Page 1 of 1