SIM LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SIM LEAGUE

HomeResultsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scattered sims
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby Simjunkie Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:58 am

» UFA-Kael Mouillerat
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby Simjunkie Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:18 pm

» 2018-2019 Trade Block
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby xzel Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:59 pm

» Dallas Stars
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby mikaelbacklund Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:06 pm

» 2018-2019 Coaching Changes
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby beedub Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:22 pm

» UFA - Alex Radulov
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby beedub Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:15 pm

» slight delay
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby Markofalltrad Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:00 pm

» UFA - Jaccob Slavin
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby beedub Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:55 am

» 2018-2019 Approved Trades
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby beedub Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:53 am

» 2018-2019 Prospect Creation
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby xzel Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:31 pm

» UFA - Samuel Morin
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby AuthorityZero Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:47 pm

» Boxscores
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby ryanhb Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:48 am

» NHL rerates
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby AuthorityZero Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:00 pm

» UFA - Colton Parayko
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby xzel Fri May 27, 2016 9:06 pm

» UFA - Day 2
Salary Cap/Suspensions Emptyby beedub Fri May 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Similar topics

Salary Cap/Suspensions

Go down 
+3
Lord Stanley
beedub
Simjunkie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simjunkie

Simjunkie

Salary Cap/Suspensions Empty
PostSubject: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:13 am

Here are the teams over cap and suspensions to be handed out. All offenders have been informed by PM.

Islanders - John Tavares ($29,729 over cap)
ottawa - Henrik Zetterberg ($1,958,092 over cap)
san jose - Joe Pavelski ($684,334 over cap)
winnipeg - Phil Kessel ($509,042 over cap)
Back to top Go down
beedub

beedub

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 am

Simjunkie wrote:
Here are the teams over cap and suspensions to be handed out. All offenders have been informed by PM.

Islanders  - John Tavares ($29,729 over cap)
ottawa  - Henrik Zetterberg ($1,958,092 over cap)
san jose  - Joe Pavelski ($684,334 over cap)
winnipeg  - Phil Kessel ($509,042 over cap)

I will suspend these players after tonight's double sim, to be fair.

These players will remain suspended until the cap issues identified have been resolved.
Back to top Go down
beedub

beedub

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:48 am

Please keep in mind, if I am forced to auto line you, and a player 25 or older gets called up, you will have to waive said player to get him back down. It behooves you to set your lines accordingly
Back to top Go down
Lord Stanley

Lord Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:50 am

my cap issue should be rectified sent a fellow down
Back to top Go down
Simjunkie

Simjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:55 am

Sounds great LS thxs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 3:00 pm

2 out of the 3 remaining to fix their caps probably wont even fix anything or even log in for another cpl weeks
Back to top Go down
beedub

beedub

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Out of all of them, only Joe Pavelski of the SJ SHarks got suspended

Please fix your cap, and pm me and i will reinstate him. Thank you to everyone else who uploaded lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:11 am

Why didnt JT get suspended also? AZ didnt fix anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:36 pm

We still have the Blues over by 6 million in NHL

AHL teams with players over 3 mill each

CGY-1@4 mill
EDM 1@ 4 mill
MTL 2...1 @3.8 and 1 @ 3.1
NYI 2....1 @3.3 and 1 @3.04
TB 2....1@3.7 and 1@3.33
Boston 2...1 @ 3.4 and 1@3.1

Back to top Go down
Simjunkie

Simjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:00 pm

So we do have a few major infractions boyz and lady. I have been slacking but have my hatchet out now.

Anaheim - $2.496835 M over the AHL cap
Boston - Matt Barkowski (27, actually 26) $3.107 M in the A, must move up
Calgary - David Jones (30) $4 M in the A, must move up
Chicago - $3.544807 M over the AHL cap
Edmonton - Casey Cizikas (23) $4.079 M in the A, he is ok do to age
Montreal - Lars Eller (26, actually 25) $3.874 M in the A, should be okay do to actual age
Isles - $2.942938 M over AHL cap, Josh Bailey (25) $3.3 M in the A but ok do to age
Flyers - $2.799162 M over the AHL cap
StLouis - $6.013668 M over the Pro cap(fix asap)
Tampa Bay - $8.567889 M over the AHL cap, Justin Schultz (25) $3.765 M but ok do to age, Tyler Johnson (24) $3.333333 M but ok do to age

These need to be fixed guys asap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Ok do to age? There isnt anything about age in the rulebook....but there is about salary....

UPDATE FOR 2014/15 SEASON

1. Limit to who is eligible for waivers. Players must once again be a 69 OV or less, and goalies 72 and under to be eligible

2. Salary restriction for AHL eligibility: $3,000,000 or less is eligible to play in the minors

3. FA windown is now 24 hours. Bids are done on the client

4. Contract extensions are done via the portal
Back to top Go down
beedub

beedub

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:31 pm

2fast4u wrote:
Ok do to age? There isnt anything about age in the rulebook....but there is about salary....

UPDATE FOR 2014/15 SEASON

1. Limit to who is eligible for waivers. Players must once again be a 69 OV or less, and goalies 72 and under to be eligible

2. Salary restriction for AHL eligibility: $3,000,000 or less is eligible to play in the minors

3. FA windown is now 24 hours. Bids are done on the client

4. Contract extensions are done via the portal

these are amendments to the existing rules. 25 and over must be waived to be dmoted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Bee, thats not what i am talking about.....i am talking about players in AHL making over 3 mill per....
Back to top Go down
Markofalltrad

Markofalltrad

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:51 am

Simjunkie wrote:
So we do have a few major infractions boyz and lady. I have been slacking but have my hatchet out now.

Anaheim - $2.496835 M over the AHL cap
Boston - Matt Barkowski (27, actually 26) $3.107 M in the A, must move up
Calgary - David Jones (30) $4 M in the A, must move up
Chicago - $3.544807 M over the AHL cap
Edmonton - Casey Cizikas (23) $4.079 M in the A, he is ok do to age
Montreal - Lars Eller (26, actually 25) $3.874 M in the A, should be okay do to actual age
Isles - $2.942938 M over AHL cap, Josh Bailey (25) $3.3 M in the A but ok do to age
Flyers - $2.799162 M over the AHL cap
StLouis - $6.013668 M over the Pro cap(fix asap)
Tampa Bay - $8.567889 M over the AHL cap, Justin Schultz (25) $3.765 M but ok do to age, Tyler Johnson (24) $3.333333 M but ok do to age

These need to be fixed guys asap.

Yes he is HappyDance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:55 am

There is nothing about being 25 or younger and making more then 3 mill in the rules....BUT, there IS a rulle that anyone making over 3 mill per must be in NHL team........I dont know where ppl get the assumption that under 25 and making over 3 mill is allowed at all
Back to top Go down
lvgambler302

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:10 pm

It's an assumption since the rule is in everyone of the leagues run by this group or associates of the group. Just seems that it was not put in for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Every league is different in certain ways especially something like this...That being said, it isnt in the rules here, and shouldnt be IMO........you dont see it IRL so it shouldnt be here. Show me 5 examples beside a cap dump to AHL . It just dont happen.....Most of the guys with big money here in AHL are young guys and that dont happen in NHL.....highest would be an ELC...and they dont get to 3-5 mill at all
Back to top Go down
Simjunkie

Simjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Ummm first this isn't real life it is a sim and second I did say relax. I am looking into it. Geesh.
Back to top Go down
just darby

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:53 pm

2fast4u wrote:
Every league is different in certain ways especially something like this...That being said, it isnt in the rules here, and shouldnt be IMO........you dont see it IRL so it shouldnt be here. Show me 5 examples beside a cap dump to AHL . It just dont happen.....Most of the guys with big money here in AHL are young guys and that dont happen in NHL.....highest would be an ELC...and they dont get to 3-5 mill at all

Actually IRL ELC's do get up to 3-4 million dollars but they are bonus laden and also come with AHL and NHL level salaries that is too complicated for these leagues so that was the way around it. These are supposed to be fun I can't speak for anyone else but as i have mentioned before the constant bitching and nitpicking take away from the fun. I'm not trying to start an arguement with you but seriously lighten up a bit and things might be more active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Darby, first off..STFU.....all these sim leagues are supposed to be fair clear across the board. Secondly, it isnt bitching, it is bringing up something that is NOT in the rules whatsoever. Thridly, there is no bonuses here so that dont matter...4th thing....if you can not take someone that brings up that some Gms arent playing by the rules....then maybe YOU shouldnt be in sim leagues, or fantasy leagues at all then....like i said already.....fair across the board..........damn i think you are a 2nd account of Indy
Back to top Go down
lvgambler302

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:31 pm

2fast slow your roll...Jesus it's a fun league for Christ sakes. The way you're going on you would swear you had money on these games. Junk is dealing with the situation.
Back to top Go down
xzel

xzel

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Future Admin/Mod in Training Xzel chiming in:

Rules are so important, please follow THE HOLY GRAIL + AMENDMENTS/UPDATES ONLY:

Quote :

XIII. WAIVERS:
1. Players who are 25 and over require waivers to be sent to the AHL. While there are no age or salary restrictions, performance restrictions are still in effect.
2. Players 24 and under, are waiver exempt, irregardless of salary. They cannot go to the minors if they exceed the overall limit.

and finally the most important rule:

Quote :

XIV. LEAGUE ETIQUETTE:
1. While trash-talking is encouraged, it should always be in good nature. Any personal attacks on other GM’s, will lead to expulsion from the league.
2. Please remember that this league is operated on a volunteer basis. The Commissioner, Simmer.and members of the Trade/Admin Committee. (basically everyone involved in the sim) are doing so on their own time for the fun and good spirit of the sim, so if you disagree with how something is being done, or a decision that has been made, take a positive approach and contact one of the Administrators privately, and allow the league to help resolve an issue . Sniping against the Administrative team of this league, either by private message or chatbox ranting, including openly criticizing a decision of the admin, a rule interpretation in a derisive manner, or lambasting another gmi is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will result in that particular GM having sanctions placed against them, which are for the 1st offence, being placed on probation (see definition of same listed above), 2nd offence, outright dismissal.

If I feel you guys are not following these rules, I'm going to quickly PM and report you to Bee or Mark. Emphasis on fun.

GOOD DAY Salary Cap/Suspensions 765176
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:46 am

Whatever, fuck it, i will just leave it all alone and just deal with my team.....i can see nothing will happen anyways except for ppl bitching about me bitching about it. so fuck it
Back to top Go down
Markofalltrad

Markofalltrad

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:00 pm

It has been 48 hours(ish) since Junk made the post about AHL violations. Those that haven't been resolved have been sent to beedub for him to deal with.

Unfortunately things take time, as we all have busy personal lives that we have to juggle.

This should be resolved in the next sim.

Thank You Xzel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:26 pm

xzel wrote:
Future Admin/Mod in Training Xzel chiming in:

Rules are so important, please follow THE HOLY GRAIL + AMENDMENTS/UPDATES ONLY:

Quote :

XIII. WAIVERS:
1. Players who are 25 and over require waivers to be sent to the AHL. While there are no age or salary restrictions, performance restrictions are still in effect.
2. Players 24 and under, are waiver exempt, irregardless of salary. They cannot go to the minors if they exceed the overall limit.

and finally the most important rule:

Quote :

XIV. LEAGUE ETIQUETTE:
1. While trash-talking is encouraged, it should always be in good nature. Any personal attacks on other GM’s, will lead to expulsion from the league.
2. Please remember that this league is operated on a volunteer basis. The Commissioner, Simmer.and members of the Trade/Admin Committee. (basically everyone involved in the sim) are doing so on their own time for the fun and good spirit of the sim, so if you disagree with how something is being done, or a decision that has been made, take a positive approach and contact one of the Administrators privately, and allow the league to help resolve an issue . Sniping against the Administrative team of this league, either by private message or chatbox ranting, including openly criticizing a decision of the admin, a rule interpretation in a derisive manner, or lambasting another gmi is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will result in that particular GM having sanctions placed against them, which are for the 1st offence, being placed on probation (see definition of same listed above), 2nd offence, outright dismissal.

If I feel you guys are not following these rules, I'm going to quickly PM and report you to Bee or Mark.  Emphasis on fun.

GOOD DAY Salary Cap/Suspensions 765176

Oh and IF you are going to be an admin.....it would help you alot to read all the rules.......what you posted is for WAIVERS.....It says right in the amendment for 2014-2015 that the AHL cap per player is 3 mill per.......The age thing is just if they need to go on waivers or not....

But,
Salary Cap/Suspensions 4430246805_officer_barbrady_move_along_sm_answer_4_xlarge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap/Suspensions   Salary Cap/Suspensions Empty

Back to top Go down

Salary Cap/Suspensions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next